Solenoid Valve
« Back to Glossary Index

An electronically triggered filling valve, combining a sprung loaded rubber seal and a magnet to trigger the movement of water through plumbing — used in espresso and filter coffee equipment.

Glossary Term & Definition Glossary Index

Copyright © 2021 Barista Hustle, All Rights Reserved!

You have Successfully Subscribed!