- São Paulo was Brazil’s most important coffee-growing state in the nineteenth century, and its wealthy landlords came to dominate Brazilian politics.
- Coffee-growing in São Paulo declined during the twentieth century and is increasingly limited to particular regions that produce specialty coffee.
- CBGB 0.01 About This Course
- CBGB 0.02 Introduction
- CBGB 0.03 A Short History of Brazil
- CBGB 0.04 A History of Coffee in Brazil
- CBGB 1.0 What's in Chapter 1?
- CBGB 1.01 Brazil’s Coffee Growing Regions
- CBGB 1.02 Introduction to Minas Gerais
- CBGB 1.03 Sul de Minas
- CBGB 1.04 Mantiqueira de Minas
- CBGB 1.05 Chapada de Minas
- CBGB 1.06 Matas de Minas
- CBGB 1.07 Montanhas de Minas, Cerrado Mineiro, and Campo das Vertentes
- CBGB 1.08 Recap and Glossary
- CBGB 2.0 What’s in Chapter 2?
- CBGB 2.01 Introduction to São Paulo
- CBGB 2.02 Média Mogiana
- CBGB 2.03 Alta Mogiana
- CBGB 2.04 Marília e Garça
- CBGB 2.05 Ourinhos e Avaré
- CBGB 2.06 Região de Pinhal
- CBGB 2.07 Recap
Bahia, Espírito Santo, and Paraná
- CBGB 3.00 What’s in Chapter 3?
- CBGB 3.01 Introduction to Bahia
- CBGB 3.02 Planalto Baiano
- CBGB 3.03 Oeste da Bahia
- CBGB 3.04 Atlântico Baiano
- CBGB 3.05 Introduction to Espírito Santo
- CBGB 3.06 Montanhas do Espírito Santo
- CBGB 3.07 Conilon Capixaba
- CBGB 3.08 Paraná
- CBGB 3.09 Norte Pioneiro do Paraná
- CBGB 3.10 Recap and Glossary
- CBGB 3.11 Comprehension test - Chapter 3
Rondônia, Rio de Janeiro, and Other Regions
- CBGB 4.0 What’s in Chapter 4?
- CBGB 4.01 Rondônia
- CBGB 4.02 Matas de Rondônia
- CBGB 4.03 Rio de Janeiro
- CBGB 4.04 Ceará
- CBGB 4.05 Goiás
- CBGB 4.06 Pernambuco
- CBGB 4.07 Planalto Central
- CBGB 4.08 Caparaó
- CBGB 4.09 Acre
- CBGB 4.10 Mato Grosso
- CBGB 4.11 Mato Grosso do Sul
- CBGB 4.12 Recap and Glossary
CBGB - Growing, Harvesting, and Processing
- CBGB 5.0 What’s in Chapter 5?
- CBGB 5.01 Exploring Coffee Production in Brazil
- CBGB 5.02 Growing
- CBGB 5.03 Harvesting
- CBGB 5.04 Traditional Processing
- CBGB 5.05 Harvesting and Processing on Small Farms — Cafezal em Flor
- CBGB 5.06 Harvesting and Processing on Small Farms — Sítio Vargem Grande
- CBGB 5.07 Advances in Processing
- CBGB 5.08 Taking Control of Fermentation
- CBGB 5.09 Recap and Glossary
- CBGB 5.10 Comprehension Test
CBGB - Varieties
- CBGB 6.0 What’s in Chapter 6?
- CBGB 6.01 Typica and Bourbon
- CBGB 6.02 Other Traditional Varieties
- CBGB 6.03 Rust-Resistant Hybrids
- CBGB 6.04 Modern Varieties
- CBGB 6.05 Robusta, Conilon, and Other Canephoras
- CBGB 6.06 Recap and Glossary
- CBGB 6.07 Comprehension Test - Chapter 6
CBGB Notes for Green Buyers
- CBGB 7.0 What’s in Chapter 7?
- CBGB 7.01 Grading Coffee in Brazil
- CBGB 7.02 Coffee Exports in Brazil
- CBGB 7.03 Notes for Roasters
- CBGB 7.04 Interview with Martha Grill — Part I
- CBGB 7.05 Interview with Martha Grill — Part II
- CBGB 7.06 Recap and Glossary
- CBGB 7.07 Comprehension Test - Chapter 7
CBGB Final Assessment
- CBGB Final Assessment
- To Be Continued ...