- We explore the anatomy and physiology of coffee.
- We look at the factors that can be controlled through agronomy.
- We investigate the inherent qualities of a terroir,
- T 0.0 What's in the Prologue?
- T 0.01 Phenotype vs. Genotype
- T 0.02 History
- T 0.03 Interview with Getu Bekele
- T 1.0 What's in Chapter One?
- T 1.01 Photosynthesis and Cellular Respiration
- T 1.02 Light-dependent Reactions
- T 1.03 Altitude and Latitude — Interview with Willem Boot
- T 1.03.1 Coffee Farming at High Latitudes — Interview with Luiz Roberto Saldanha
- T 1.04 Slope and Aspect
- T 1.05 Shade
- T 1.06 Does Shade Grown Coffee Taste Better?
- T 1.07 Recap and Glossary
- T 1.08 Comprehension Test - Chapter 1
- T2.0 What's in Chapter 2?
- T 2.01 Coffee Plant Physiology - Roots, Leaves, and Flowers
- T 2.02 Coffee Plant Physiology - Fruit and Seed
- T 2.03 Horses for Courses
- T 2.04 Agronomy
- T 2.05 Weather
- T 2.06 Soil Chemistry
- T 2.07 Soil Biology
- T 2.08 Recap and Glossary
- T 2.09 Comprehension Test - Chapter 2
- T 3.00 What’s in Chapter 3?
- T 3.01 Planting
- T 3.02 Ground Cover
- T 3.03 Irrigation
- T 3.03.1 Drip Irrigation — An Interview with Graciano Cruz
- T 3.04 Plant Nutrients and Fertilisers
- T 3.05 Pruning
- T 3.06 Recap & Glossary
- T 3.07 Comprehension Test - Chapter 3
- T 4.0 What's in Chapter 4?
- T 4.01 Rust
- T 4.02 Controls
- T 4.03 Coffee Berry Disease
- T 4.04 Coffee Wilt Disease
- T 4.05 Pests
- T 4.06 Coffee Berry Borer
- T 4.07 Recap and Glossary
- T 4.08 Comprehension Test - Chapter 4
- T 5.0 What's in Chapter 5?
- T 5.01 Global Circulation Models
- T 5.02 Projected Losses vs. Projected Gains
- T 5.03 Compounding Influences
- T 5.04 A Hierarchy of Action Plans
- T 5.05 Action Plan: New Cultivars — Warmer Still
- T 5.06 Action Plan: Relocation — Too Hot
- T 5.07 Recap and Glossary
- T 5.08 Comprehension Test - Chapter 5
- T 6.0 Final Assessment
- T 6.01 A Final Word