- In chapter three we explore how the sensory experience of cupping coffee is affected by contact time and beverage temperature.
- We look into the physiology of taste and discover how the olfactory gustatory systems deliver information to the brain.
Cafe QC Prologue
- CQC 0.01 Why are You Cupping?
- CQC 1.0 What's in Chapter One?
- CQC 1.01 Defects in Green Coffee
- CQC 1.02 Quakers
- CQC 1.03 Empty Beans
- CQC 1.04 Broken Beans and Elephant Ears
- CQC 1.05 Roasting Defects
- CQC 1.06 Roasting Defects Part 2
- CQC 1.07 Recap and Glossary
- CQC 1.08 Comprehension Test - Chapter 1
How to Set Up a Cupping
- CQC 2.0 What's in Chapter 2?
- CQC 2.01 How to Establish the Correct Grind Setting for Cupping
- CQC 2.02 Why Don’t We Dial In Each Coffee We’re Cupping?
- CQC 2.03 Brew Ratio
- CQC 2.04 What Temperature?
- CQC 2.05 Interview with Rachel Apple and George Howell
- CQC 2.06 Breaking the Crust - An Interview with Gloria Pedrosa
- CQC 2.07 The BH Cupping Protocol
- CQC 2.08 Recap and Glossary
- CQC 2.09 Comprehension Test - Chapter 2
How to Cup
- CQC 3.0 What's in Chapter 3?
- CQC 3.01 The Physiology of Taste and Smell
- CQC 3.02 How we Taste — The Labelled Lines Model
- CQC 3.03 When to Begin Cupping
- CQC 3.04 Liquid Consumption
- CQC 3.05 Aspirating
- CQC 3.06 Expectorating
- CQC 3.07 Receptiveness
- CQC 3.08 Glossary and Recap
- CQC 3.09 Comprehension Test — Chapter 3
- CQC 4.0 What's in Chapter 4?
- CQC 4.01 Subdividing Flavour
- CQC 4.02 Defining Flavour
- CQC 4.03 Defining Flavour — Cont.
- CQC 4.04 Defining Flavour — Cont.
- CQC 4.05 Building a Library
- CQC 4.06 Recap and Glossary
- CQC 4.07 Comprehension Test — Chapter 4
Modern Scoring Systems
- CQC 5.0 What's in Chapter 5?
- CQC 5.01 Cup of Excellence
- CQC 5.02 The World Barista Championships
- CQC 5.03 The SCA Arabica Cupping Form
- CQC 5.04 The BH Cupping Protocols
- CQC 5.05 Recap and Glossary
- CQC 5.06 Comprehension Test — Chapter 5
CQC Final Assessment
- CQC Final Assessment