P 7.05 – Recap and Glossary
- Coffee equipment should be soaked in a dedicated coffee cleaning soap at least once per day.
- Cleaning chemicals need to be dosed in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- For preheating and ensuring clean-tasting batches, filter baskets/funnels and vacuum flasks need to be rinsed with a reduced-size brew cycle between each batch — approx 25% of your usual batch size.
- Efficiency and quality standards can be tested using a baseline scoresheet. A fresh batch brew can be readied in 2 minutes.
- We recommend you use the grinding and portioning time to rinse the brewer and flask.
- Hand brews are more labour intensive and require around 2 minutes per brew up until the end of the dilution phase.