loader image

MSLA 0.05 – Recap & Glossary

Please sign up for the course before starting the lesson.

Recap Latte art has a 26-year history, but references to milk mixed with coffee go back more than 300 years. Milk is approximately 87% water. The other 13% is mostly made up of sugar (lactose), fat, and protein. Casein protein helps as an emulsifier. Whey protein helps stabilise milk foam. When entraining air, it’s helpful […]

Back to: Milk Science and Latte Art > MSLA Prologue

You have Successfully Subscribed!